Monday, August 29, 2011

Hello, Wilmington


5 hour drive
[that started at 6 am]
+
pre-hire paperwork & physical at the hospital
[where I got to go ahead of students getting their badges made. Definitely a surreal moment. I'm the RN now, not the student. AH!]
+
hours of unloading and unpacking
+
my sweet boyfriend who drove 2 hours to help me move in AND took me grocery shopping :)
+
my first apartment by myself in a city I absolutely love
+
my first nursing job
 =
So excited for this next chapter in my life


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Amber! I am so proud of you and so happy you are in a place you love! Maybe I'll have to come visit since I love you and Wilmington so much!! Enjoy evrery moment! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Christy! You are welcome to come visit me anytime!! I've already told Alexa she better be planning a trip!! :)

    ReplyDelete